- The Regulations of the website of PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations" define the rules of running the website and using the information and services offered on the websites of PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o.
- Materials and information accepted for publication on the website, result from or are related to the activities of the companies of the PONAR Group, in particular the following companies: PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. and PONAR Wadowice S.A.
- The owner and administrator of the Service is PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Lubań, ul. Gazowa 4, registered in the register of District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław IX Commercial Division, under the number: KRS 0000449297, VAT: 969-160-71-45, REGON: 243175547.
- The content on the Website is available to all Internet users, unless the description of a given functionality indicates otherwise.
- Access to the content published on the website of PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. and the use of its functionalities described in the Regulations is not subject to any fees.
- Website, Service - an Internet service maintained in the domain: ponar-luban.pl
- Group - PONAR Group
- Services - performance od provision without the simultaneous presence of the Websites through the transmission of data at the User's individual request, transmitted and received by means of electronic data processing and storage devices, which are sent and received in full by or transmitted via the Internet.
Basic functionality of the website
- The Website publishes:
- articles containing general information about PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. and companies operating within the PONAR Group,
- news related to the current activity of the company,
- product offer of PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. along with data sheets concerning the offered products,
- announcements and banners concerning current activity, holidays, events, etc.,
- product catalogs of PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. in the form of .pdf files,
- data sheets of other manufacturers' products,
- pictures and their collections (galleries),
- other downloads, in any format
- The website offers information in the following languages: Polish, English, Russian, German, French, Czech. Publication in one language does not mean publication in the other languages.
- The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer in the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code; it is an invitation to conclude a contract in the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Prerequisites to use Service:
a) Internet connection,
- In case of using hardware or software that does not meet the technical requirements specified in section 1, the correct functioning of the Service is not guaranteed.
- All actions taken by the Website Users, as well as the purpose of such actions, should be in accordance with applicable laws, rules of social coexistence and good manners.
- The users of the Website undertake not to infringe the personal rights of others, in particular when publishing information from the website or a link to such information in social media.
- You can browse the content of the Site and save the files made available on the Site.
- You may not distribute or otherwise publish materials or content downloaded from the Website.
- You may not use the Website in a manner that interferes with its functionality or operation, even if it is due to a programming error or other technical reasons. Any noticed problems with the functioning of the Site should be immediately reported to the Administrator.
- When using the Website, you must be aware that information published on the Website may not be up to date or may contain errors. This applies especially to the product part - in case of any doubts, it is always recommended to contact the Administrator.
Intellectual property rights
- Both the content contained on the Site, as well as their individual parts, such as text, photographs, graphics and others, benefit from the protection granted by the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of 2006 No. 90 item 631 as amended). The content of the website, including its content, shape and construction is subject to the protection of Polish and international copyright law.
- It is forbidden to reproduce or distribute in any form or in any way (electronic or mechanical) the whole or part of the Website (in particular: texts, documents, files, graphics).
- Infringement of licenses and copyrights by the User results in legal liability specified in particular in the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Act on Combating Unfair Competition, provisions of the Civil Code or provisions of the Press Law.
- The Website does not allow registration of users, does not collect or store any personal data of the Website users. The system stores the content of articles and data necessary for the Administrator to use the Website.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, but does not guarantee the continuous or failure-free operation of the system.
- The Regulations are maintained published on the Website and their content may be subject to change. PONAR Lubań Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change these regulations at any time.
- In the event of any objections to the operation of the Website, the user may submit them via the contact form available in the "Contact" tab.
- With regard to information presented in the Service, which has been included in it or provided by third parties, the Owner of the Service is not responsible for its validity, accuracy, or completeness, as well as for its usefulness for any purpose.